- real time internet bidding
- on line absentee bidding
- multiple preview options
1. A buyers premium of 19% will be added to the "hammer price" of each lot sold live online.
2. Successful bidders should make full payment and pick up item(s) within 48 hours following the auction unless
shipping arrangements have been made. Lots not claimed by 6:00 pm by the third day following the auction will have
a 5% handling surcharge added to the buyer's premium as described in item one above. At the discretion of Sunset
Auction, Items unclaimed may be resold at a future auction at the full commission. Bidders may realize a gain or loss
on sale. Lack of payment may also result in the removal of bidding privleges and removal of access to on line bidding
3. All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS"......ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Bidders are responsible for previewing
merchandice before bidding. Contact a Sunset Auction professional to inquire about physical condition of
merchandise. (425-776-6716 or 1-866-776-8700)
4.The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not to sell on one
bid only as auctions are defined as sale by competitive bidding.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding if she/he determines that a bid(by whatever means offered)
was in place as the "hammer was falling"
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot(s).
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors
in nomenclature or count. Bidders are responsible for previewing items before bidding.
8. Sales tax must be paid on all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers.
The Buyer's premium is taxable.
9. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express and paypal.
Click the link below to go to the log in screen. New user's will fill out an online bidder registration form and respond to an email verification.
Registered users will log in. The log in screen will be available approximately 1/2 hour before the auction starts. You may also log in while the
auction is in progress. From the log in screen you may preview the entire auction until the auction begins as well as leave absentee bids.
Registration is not required for online absentee bidding.
|CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE BIDDING
ONCE you are logged in, FOR SMOOTHER OPERATION PLEASE US THE LOGOUT BUTTON
TO LEAVE THE ONLINE BIDDING PAGE.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
OUR STAFF HAS NO ACCESS TO YOUR ON LINE NAME AND PASSWORD
OUR PHONE NUMBER: 425-776-6716
ONLINE BIDDING TIPS
Don't spend to much time on your decision to bid as the auction moves at a fast pace...Due to intrinsic delays in the
internet, the lot may close before your bid is accepted....
Auctions move at a fast pace - bid fast.
We suggest that you place a few bids while the price is rising on items you desire. This gives our clerk a
"notification of interest" even if you are currently being out-bid by the floor bidders....
To log out, leave the bidding page with your back button or go to another url without closing the tab or window. This
will enable you to log back in with the same bidder information during this auciton.
We offer this service as a convenIence to our customers. Sunset Auction will not be held responsible for errors, failure to
execute bids, or internet delays. All bids accepted will be executed subject to our conditions of sale and information for
bidders as published below. Online Buyer's fee is 19%
WELCOME TO LIVE ON LINE BIDDING